What is ZeroCode?
There will be some SDKs that will not require the developer to add any code to their app at
all as Enhance will automatically add it to their application.
Why would I use it?
We provide Drag and Drop libraries for many platforms but there might be a platform you have used to built your app that we don't have a Drag and Drop library ready for yet. You can still Enhance your app and take
advantage of a select few of SDKs we provide. You might also just want the fastest integration possible - in which case ZeroCode
offers a limited subset of Enhance features with almost no time investment.
What type of SDKs are ZeroCode Supported?
Not all available integrations are ZeroCode
-enabled. You will be limited to a subset of SDK types if you want to use ZeroCode
. You will be able to tell which ones support it because
it will show the
- Preroll Ads: Ads that automatically appear every time your app is
launched by a user.
- Fixed Banner Ads: Persistent ad at the top or bottom of the screen.
- Crash Reporting: Collect data from your users about errors in your
app, typically including error types, counts and logs.
- Simple Tracking: An easy way to track how many users are using your
app - simply sends a single event when your app starts.
- Audio: Improve the audio in your app.
- Push Notifications: Send notification messages to all of the users of
- Special Offers: Real-world offer ads shown after other ad types. No